What is Prayer for the Harvest 2
The Mission for Prayer For The Harvest Ministries is to encourage and assist the body of Christ corporately and in personal God in prayer. Jesus, Himself, often prayed to the Father for power, strength, perseverance, and the Father’s will to be done. If Jesus prayed to the Father for His will to be done in Jesus’ earthly ministry, how much more we, being created servants of His. Jesus calls His people to ask, seek, and knock (see Matthew 7:7-11).
To go out among church fellowships and other evangelical ministries to stir up by the power of the Holy Spirit a call and a heart to prayer thus drawing us back to our first love, Jesus Christ, by assisting in conducting prayer meetings in these ministries: corporately, in small groups, and with individuals to see and experience God’s intervention and His perfect will be done in all aspects of life. Luke 18:1-8.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe: In essentials – unity; in nonessentials – liberty; in all things – charity.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15-16, 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:26, Matthew 28:19, Matthew 3:16-17, John 10:30).
- We believe in the humanity and deity of Christ (John 1:14, John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25, 1Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power & glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone, entirely apart from works, we are saved (John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 12:12-13, Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and by whom Christ’s Body, the Church, is gifted and equipped to serve and glorify God (Romans 8:13-14, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18, 1 Corinthians 12).
- We believe that Christ has commanded His church to preach the gospel to all people, and that this mandate should be a primary concern of all Christians (Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:44-48, John 20:21).
Powered by Facebook Comments